Coming Fall 2021
Inclusion Homes provides inclusive rental housing for moderate-income individuals and families in central Powell River.
Our goal is to provide housing that is attainable, accessible and inclusive for everyone.
- Four-level building with elevator access
- 42 units including a mix of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments
- One fully accessible two-bedroom unit per floor, prioritized for families with accessibility needs
- Private balcony for each unit
- Laundry on each floor
- Playground and community garden
Current Rental Rates and Income Limits
Our current rental rates are listed below.
Unit size is determined in accordance with the National Occupancy Standards – click here for details.
Income limits are established by BC Housing – click here to see the 2021 rates.
Rent does not include phone, internet, or utilities. For more information, click here to learn more about living at Inclusion Homes.
|Unit Size||Monthly Rent||Annual Household Income Limit|
Check to see if you’re eligible, and apply for housing.
Everything you need to know about living at Inclusion Homes.
Who we are, and the housing we provide